Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: City Shrouded In Shadow

1. City Shrouded In Shadow

Ok, I need this:

It's from the team that made Disaster Report, and looks entertaining as hell. Godzilla, Eva, Gamera, Ultraman, Ghidora and even more? Hell yes.

Pretty much zero chance it will be localized though thanks to all the licenses
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. I thought this had to be non-English because that title does not roll off the tongue.

Looks cool though

What an awesome concept. If only that team had any grasp of technology...

4. Low budget as hell and I'd play it in a heartbeat.

5. Disaster Report and Raw Danger are two of my favorite PS2 games. I'd love to play this, but yeah, with all of those random licenses there's no way it's coming here unless maybe they insert generic, no-name monsters in their place.

6. I fancy myself above I Recognize That Thing! reference/nostalgia tuggies. Then the goosebumps I got when seeing that Eva humbled me.

Good to see these guys doing rad things again. Is this the first we've heard of them since the tsunami ruined Irem?

7. They did a bunch of Disaster Report games in Japan including PS3 remakes.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Good to see these guys doing rad things again. Is this the first we've heard of them since the tsunami ruined Irem?
    Granzella acquired the Disaster Report games sometime in late 2014. The first two games in the Zettai Zetsumei Toshi series were re-released digitally in Japan, but nothing else has been released.
    City Shrouded in Shadow has been in development since around that time as well. I have a hunch it will get an English release.

Disaster Report 4 is the game I'm really looking forward to. It's been in development for around 8 years - from PS3, to PS Move, canceled, then PS4, now PS VR.
    The demo scheduled for February 2017 was delayed and still hasn't materialized. The only public VR footage from this year showed a lot of slowdown.
    City Shrouded in Shadow is scheduled for an October 2017 release, maybe we'll see DR4 in 2018

9. Chux the Busta saw fit to share this on Fuckbook, but not here. What a douche!

10. Yep, def importing that.