Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sega Forever (Android, iOS)

1. Is there a Sega Forever app? I just see the individual games.

2. I believe it launches tomorrow.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Is there a Sega Forever app? I just see the individual games.
    I can't find one, which makes this more confusing than it should be. There are a ton of Sonic apps, but only some are part of this it appears.

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    I believe it launches tomorrow.
    Ah, that would be good.

edit2:

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Evans via gameindustry.biz
    In the initial presentation we saw, Sega made a big deal about the fact that it's building a new brand in Forever. All the titles will be presented in a similar way, and the app icons will follow the same style. With such efforts going into establishing a new brand, could we see it brought to other marketplaces such as the PlayStation or Xbox store?

"About 90% of the games so far are in Unity," Evans explains. "The reason we chose Unity as middleware is it enables us to take this content to other platforms as well.

"So my first focus is mobile. It's a huge project and what I really want to do is get mobile right. After this, there are options: we can look at desktop, Facebook, we could even take these games to consoles like Switch.
    Link
    Last edited by Yoshi; 21 Jun 2017 at 02:55 PM.

4. You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Ugh. I guess Unity should have been a red flag from the start.

6. Isn't it always?

7. Unity and mobile sounds like a match made in hell

Y'all dun goofed

8. As some one who has to work with it every day, I fucking hate Unity.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

I have legal physical copies for half of this, and legal roms on steam for the rest. I'll pass for now.

10. I have all of them in some form. Fuck the police.