Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sega Forever (Android, iOS)

1. Sega... *sigh*

2. It may not be executed the best but it's a good start at getting everything available. I'd like to see more Saturn and DC games first though. The Genesis stuff has gotten plenty of versions over the years.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

3. Why is it a good start? They started before by putting ROMs on Steam. Those aren't ass

It's like if I started making inroads playing pro football by listing a weight last week. Means shit all

4. If anyone got a good Saturn Virtual Console type thing running i'd pay silly amounts per game.
    Also yeah, there have been 20 good and 20 bad versions of these already, I don't know why we need to start over.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    Why is it a good start? They started before by putting ROMs on Steam. Those aren't ass.
    I can't say I agree. The emulator they initially shipped with was an absolute clusterfuck.
    The improved emulator is good, but system requirements are absurdly high.

They're not really starting over either. Several of these games already exist on these platforms, and if you "restore purchase" you can kill the ads. Of course, from that article bbobb posted it sounds like you're better off just playing the old versions, but that's a different discussion.

7. I was hoping for a Sega take on WarioWare. Looks like another dumping of old Sega ROMs. Sad.
    No gnus is good gnus.

8. Hopefully Shitmue 3 puts that final nail in Sega.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

9. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Hopefully Shitmue 3 puts that final nail in Sega.
    They're not making it. And you're a bad person.

10. Lol.

The truth hurts.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle