Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sega Forever (Android, iOS)

1. Yeah I have most of these games legally. I have 0 interest in this like I thought I would.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Lol.

The truth hurts.
    Real recognize real.

Eurogamer let loose in their interview. Check out this question:

Speaking personally as a Sega fan, it saddens me when a once great company releases stuff in this state. There's a patchy track record - M2's work on the 3DS [with Sega Classics] have been incredible, the best of their kind - then you see stuff like this, and I think it's fair to say it's been shoddy. I've played them on a variety of devices and the experience hasn't been good at all, and it's a shame to see once great games treated like this. Do you see why Sega's reputation isn't what it once was when stuff like this happens?
    I give the interviewee some credit for allowing it. Can you imagine Reggie being asked a question like that, even when he absolutely deserves it?

4. The fact that they said they want to bring Segagaga to mobile makes up for shitty emulators on a platform with good emulators.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    The fact that they said they want to bring Segagaga to mobile makes up for shitty emulators on a platform with good emulators.
    "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

6. The road to hell is good if it's paved with Segagaga

7. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    The road to hell is good if it's paved with Segagaga
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Finch again."

8. I wish Tapatalk used rep.