Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: Murica's Bday Edition

1. I was at TRU today and impulse-bought these two guys. I had a rewards coupon, and they were actually cheaper here than when I saw them a few weeks ago in San Antonio-something that almost never happens. I saw Hulk on Amazon and will be getting him next month for my birthday.

2. Local game store posted on FB that someone brought in a mess of those Neo Geo Pocket Color game packs that were kicking around a couple years after the system's death, dropped in for a look. They wanted lol money for the blistered game multipacks and system + games multipacks, but they got in a bunch of singles to pick through, too. Grabbed Metal Slug 1st Mission and Pac-Man.

Also left with a nice complete copy of Fighting Vipers, because hey why not.

3. Pretty awesome last month, will post on that later. Today's pawn haul at $10 apiece:

IMG_3051.JPG

Same place last week I found Horizon Zero Dawn for $10 as well.

4. Pawn shops have the best deals on video games.

5. I used to love Fighting Vipers, such a ridiculous and ugly game.

6. I traded in my copy of Fighting Vipers for credit towards the purchase of a Dreamcast. I don't regret that decision.

7. Charlie Brown!

No dogs allowed.

9. I have never bought 2 new consoles on the same day until today. Although, technically, the Switch is not for me.

Click for full size
    Attached Images Attached Images

Some of my favorite games are the ones where a well known franchise takes on the distinct look of the platform, and this is a perfect example.
    Attached Images Attached Images