Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 245678 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: Murica's Bday Edition

1. Just order a new 27" 5K iMac and got the Beats Solo3 Wirless for free with it.

2. This weekend I managed to finally find an Atari 7800 for a very reasonable price.

Probably going to composite mod it while I wait for Tim Worthington's RGB mod to be finished.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. Best $10 and (at most) 30 minutes you can spend on the thing.

4. I thought that you were talking about the game library.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Best $10 and (at most) 30 minutes you can spend on the thing.
    Yeah I ended up ordering a board off ebay. It looks pretty easy and straight forward to install. I also ordered one of those TRRS 3.5mm ports and cables. I think I can just remove the RF box and use the opening for that and then not have to cut into the plastic anywhere. I would have loved to have gotten the Long Horn Engineering S-Video board but it seems to be non-existing anymore. I'm excited to try out some 7800 games and finally play some 2600 games from my childhood again. I was originally going to RGB mod my 2600 but this system plus the board was less money than the RGB mod for the 2600 alone.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. if you find something plastic,dumb, and "L" shaped, you can use it as a bracket to hold the rca jacks. They fit almost perfectly in the holes left in the case after you remove the rf and channel select (I used the bottom half of a dead atari cart case and cut it to size. The TRRS will work too of course, with the rf gone, you can just hot glue it to the motherboard, there's plenty of space.

Rare Replay is "just in case" at this point. Best Buy is clearancing them, and $11.99 was too good to pass up.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Victoly

9. Based MS was giving away Rare Replay for free to anyone who watched their E3 presser on Mixer. Just saying.