Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: Murica's Bday Edition

1. Damn, that's a lot of Doom. Hopefully those are new to you (or long forgotten), t's be a hell of a ride.

2. 2016 and 64 are the only two I've played at length. It's going to rule.

3. I recommend playing Ultimate Doom and Doom 2 first, Doom 2 is still the best. Final Doom is some good hard levels but you need to know the game well before trying it.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Tokyo Xanadu LE (Vita) : Pre-ordered from Amazon back in February and on its way right now.

5. I'd love some Tokyo Xanadu impressions!

6. I'm waiting for the PS4 complete version myself.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. This just came in and I'm pretty excited about it.

Ohh also I got engaged, though that probably shouldn't go in the haul thread.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. What's bugging you is in SO

Congrats

9. talk about burying the lede

I think I've already completed the hardest quest with regard to this game.

On June 10, I bought this...

...for me and the 3DS version for my daughter. Mine arrived a few days later, but my daughter's had an arrival date of late June. That date came and went, so I filed a report with ebay. I finally hear from the seller. She was out of the country but will both refund my money and send the game. A few days later I get my refund and a sealed copy of this...

...which was nice but not what I ordered or what I can play with my daughter. So on Wednesday, I buy another copy of this...

...which arrived yesterday. We can finally play together, damn near a month later. Total cost for what turned out to be three versions? $23.58. I'm sure this will keep us busy until World.