Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know someone in need of some PS3 games?

1. Anyone know someone in need of some PS3 games?

Okay, this may sound a bit weird, but I'm trying to pare down my physical library a bit, and I'm a bit stuck when I get to PlayStation 3. I've got a decent selection of pretty good stuff, but a lot of it at this point isn't worth a huge amount in terms of trade-in value (so I'd feel like they're just going to waste there).

I could just give them to any random person, but I'd really love to find someone who would actually appreciate them versus just throwing them on a shelf to fill out a collection. Maybe a younger gamer, or just someone in general who loves games but really can't afford to buy very much to play, for whom even just a few free games might mean a lot.

I don't know that anyone here knows someone like that, but I'd rather ask here where I actually trust you all versus asking on the wider internet and having people just make something up to get free games. So, if someone knows such a person, please let met know!
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

2. I actually know a friend of mine who just recently got a PS3. It's her 1st real system since a PSone. She hadn't had much time or money since her job only pays so much so I actually helped her with a PS3 since her days off on the weekends are very boring. She only has Skyrim and I think some other games atm.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

3. I assume some (most) of your games aren't cuss filled murder sims, you could always check out local kid hospitals. My nephew was in the hospital for back surgery and they had a few PS3's the kids could use a few hours a day.

4. If you have any Japanese games that I don't have, I am happy to take them. I ignored the PS3 in favor of 360 and now looking to buy back some of the games (like 3D dot heroes). Not having much luck around here.

I have, like, 4 ps3 games. What do you have?

6. same boat, got a pile of ps3 stuff here that I'd like to offload as I don't really use the ps3 any more
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by cka; 04 Sep 2017 at 12:30 PM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I assume some (most) of your games aren't cuss filled murder sims, you could always check out local kid hospitals. My nephew was in the hospital for back surgery and they had a few PS3's the kids could use a few hours a day.
    This, very much this.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    same boat, got a pile of ps3 stuff here that I'd like to offload as I don't really use the ps3 any more
    You should hit up KoF with that 3D Dot Heroes.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

9. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    I actually know a friend of mine who just recently got a PS3. It's her 1st real system since a PSone. She hadn't had much time or money since her job only pays so much so I actually helped her with a PS3 since her days off on the weekends are very boring. She only has Skyrim and I think some other games atm.
    If you let me know what she has for sure, what kind of stuff she likes, and if she for sure would want me to send her a couple of games, I totally will.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I assume some (most) of your games aren't cuss filled murder sims, you could always check out local kid hospitals. My nephew was in the hospital for back surgery and they had a few PS3's the kids could use a few hours a day.
    Oh yeah, I'm also going to do that. I've got enough that I could do that plus help out a person or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I have, like, 4 ps3 games. What do you have?
    I have at least these. If there's one that you especially want, I could send it your way.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mollipen; 09 Sep 2017 at 12:03 AM.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

10. It's like I don't even know you.
    Otoh, maybe this is just the junk you want to get rid of and you're keeping the good stuff.