Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 105

Thread: Splatoon 2 (NS)

  1. This sounds more like Doom 2016 at launch to Doom 2016 today.

  2. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Yeah, but such is the online shooter convention, isn't it? Is it any less of an evolution between that which separates any two consecutive Gears of War games or what have you?
    Well, there's areas where Splatoon 2 could easily have been different—for example, the hub world, and the campaign. Both feel extremely similar to what we had in the original game, which doesn't help.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

  3. #23
    They could have dropped the two map tango Changeling hates as well. If I played the original outside of Splatfests, that probably would have gotten annoying.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Yeah, but such is the online shooter convention, isn't it? Is it any less of an evolution between that which separates any two consecutive Gears of War games or what have you?
    At least Splatoon 2, unlike Gears 2, seems to work at launch.



  5. Nah, I'll just play unranked and never voice chat.


  6. Do you get game audio through the PS4 controller when you have a headset plugged in? I thought it was just chat audio.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Do you get game audio through the PS4 controller when you have a headset plugged in? I thought it was just chat audio.
    You can set it to both.

  8. #28
    That image would be more powerful with just original Xbox voice chat vs. Switch. It's been well over a decade since these problems were solved.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Do you get game audio through the PS4 controller when you have a headset plugged in? I thought it was just chat audio.
    Both and the Sony made wireless headphones also have the option for both.

    Also since the screen of the phone can't be turned off for the app to keep working, that picture is really missing the phone charging cable that you're gonna need to not run our of battery in two hours. If you have a new iPhone that doesn't have a headphone jack you're gonna need another piece to be able to charge and have power at the same time.
    Last edited by Opaque; 20 Jul 2017 at 09:49 AM.


  10. Huh I did not know that about the PS4.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Games.com logo