Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: Splatoon 2 (NS)

1. No preload for this jam, huh?

Those are penciled in for 2022.

3. Seems optimistic.

4. lmao, eShop is still dead.

5. Physical copy off Amazon is 20% off when you pre-order and it's launch day delivery, why would you even want a digital copy of anything anymore?

6. Because it's always there and you don't have to look at the icon sadly when you put the cartridge in the wrong case or you went to a rooftop party and you forgot it or you just don't want to switch the cartridge out. I ordered a physical copy but if it was even a few bucks off I would've gone digital.
    Donk

I never played Splatoon and have very little idea how it works, but I'm picking this up today. Is it best to play through single player to start? Any other tips for someone playing the series for the first time?
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

8. Splatoon 2 (NS)

Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Physical copy off Amazon is 20% off when you pre-order and it's launch day delivery, why would you even want a digital copy of anything anymore?
    I ask the same thing about physical copies.

And yeah, best course of action is to go through single player first. I'm not really a huge fan of the campaign, but it'll teach you the basics, get you used to the gameplay elements, and introduces you to all of the major weapons you'll have access to. So, start there.
    Last edited by mollipen; 21 Jul 2017 at 11:54 AM.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

9. Quote Originally Posted by mollipen View Post
    I ask the same thing about physical copies.
    How do you answer your own question as an owner of piles of little blue Vita games?

Vita is the only system ever that I never bought a single physical game. If I trusted Nintendo's DRM, I might have considered that with the Switch.

edit: The only physical PS4 game I have is The Order 1886 Collector's Edition. You win some; you lose some.