Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: Splatoon 2 (NS)

1. I get the benefits of digital copies but a) I'm old and stubborn about this and b) I like having the option to sell games later for some small change if I don't want them anymore.

As for Spla2n, been playing it most of the day and it is a very good game. Haven't even tried Salmon Run yet. Get the feeling I might be just slightly disappointed in it being more of a "Spla1.5n" but I never had a Wii U so it's all new and great to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Salsashark View Post
    Spla2n
    That's right on the line between clever and .

"Spla1.5n"
    That crossed it.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Vita is the only system ever that I never bought a single physical game. If I trusted Nintendo's DRM, I might have considered that with the Switch.
    Was Vita also the only system where you didn't buy a single game? Even the 64GB card fills up fast, it's unreliable, expensive, and will be next-to-impossible to replace sooner than later. Vita's the one system i'd argue against going digital-only on. but yes i bought every Neptunia game digitally despite owning physical copies because they go for like $2.99 every other week and at the time i really needed the $300 the LE of Neptunia 1 was going for
    Donk

Is salmon run (online) up right now? Is there somewhere I can look for that info?
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    Was Vita also the only system where you didn't buy a single game? Even the 64GB card fills up fast, it's unreliable, expensive, and will be next-to-impossible to replace sooner than later.
    I have a 32GB card, and I have certainly done a bit of juggling.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Physical copy off Amazon is 20% off when you pre-order and it's launch day delivery, why would you even want a digital copy of anything anymore?
    lmao, wait til your kid starts using your shit.
    Can't lose a digital copy and those carts are T I N Y

7. Quote Originally Posted by Darmonde View Post
    Is salmon run (online) up right now? Is there somewhere I can look for that info?
    It is. The app.

Thanks Chux. I actually did download the app after asking, but I think since I haven't played the game yet I can't really access splatnet.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

9. There actually is a surprising amount of stats and usage in the app. Shame voice chat is chained to it.

10. There are some real RETARDS out in salmon run.