Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 24567810 ... LastLast

Thread: Splatoon 2 (NS)

1. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    How do you answer your own question as an owner of piles of little blue Vita games?
    Vita is a platform that makes it ridiculously hard to go all digital. Plus, with Vita I'm a "collector", with PS4/Xbox One/Switch/3DS I'm a "gamer". As a gamer, I just want to be able to turn my system on and have all of my games there ready for me without swapping.

Quote Originally Posted by Darmonde View Post
    Is salmon run (online) up right now? Is there somewhere I can look for that info?
    When you're in the main plaza, hit X and then go to the "Stages" tab. It'll tell you when Salmon Run is going to be open.
    Last edited by mollipen; 21 Jul 2017 at 04:27 PM.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    There are some real RETARDS out in salmon run.

3. To this day I don't understand what that picture is intended to signify.

4. He is pretending to be shocked

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    To this day I don't understand what that picture is intended to signify.
    It was from an eTrade commercial where the baby says, "Let me show you my surprised face."

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    lmao, wait til your kid starts using your shit.
    Can't lose a digital copy and those carts are T I N Y
    She ain't touching SHIT without me there.

However you bring up a good point and when I buy her handhelds and shit I'll probably just do cheap download games for her to make sure she never loses them.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    She ain't touching SHIT without me there.

However you bring up a good point and when I buy her handhelds and shit I'll probably just do cheap download games for her to make sure she never loses them.
    lmao, ok.

I've never had an issue with my daughter losing games or using my stuff without permission for what it's worth. She has ~20 of her own DS/3DS games and keeps most of them in that nice Club Nintendo case.

9. Splatoon 2 (NS)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I've never had an issue with my daughter losing games or using my stuff without permission for what it's worth. She has ~20 of her own DS/3DS games and keeps most of them in that nice Club Nintendo case.
    I'm talking about my 2 year old, who gives no fucks.

Lily is great about that stuff.

Logan is a climber and a rapscallion.

lol I don't recall how I maintained control at that age, though it helped that my wife wasn't working, and I worked from home.