Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 57891011 LastLast

Thread: Splatoon 2 (NS)

1. I've yet to get a Mayo vs Mayo so I guess that's not great?

Also, they can call this what they want but when you're in a match it's clearly cum vs blood.

2. I got mayo vs mayo last night. Maybe US puts ketchup on everything because it's flavorless anyway.
    Donk

3. When I received the Splatfest tee initially, I overlooked the significance of its reduced cost of 2,000 coins to scrub ability chunks. It wasn't until late in the week, after listening to a podcast bringing it up, that I caught on to that opportunity.

4. Hardly played since it was so broken.

5. I was having this issue where it would error out after every match recap and push me back to the lobby but otherwise no issues.

6. Yeah, that was my only issue, too. Strange.

I just discovered the extra equipment shop Nintendo hid on the Switch app. Thanks for telling us about it, guys! Now I actually have a reason to use that stupid app. Damn.

7. The items on there have randomized main abilities too, so a piece that looks good might one day show up with the exact ability you want on it.

8. Infighting doesn't count as a win, so Mayo could honestly never lose. That said, I'm never deciding based on what I like and will forever go with whatever the unpopular option is.