Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Splatoon 2 (NS)

1. Team Ketchup can suck my dick.

Ketchup vs. mayo is like Xbox vs. PlayStation. It's fighting over second place, because mustard is the PC of condiments.

3. Greetings from the land of Stanley Cups and Heinz ketchup. Prepare to get inked....WITH THE KETCHUP OF THE GODS!!!

4. I have my second 5 minute ban because of disconnects right now.

I have fiber internet speeds, an dual band Asus Routter and my Switch has network priority and is in the same room as the router. No other device in my house ha network issues ever or with any game. I've also never on purpose rage quit any multiplayer game ever, especially not 3 minute Splatoon rounds. I've also disconnected like 10 times since the game came out, so it's not like it's happened a lot. This is my first discontent since yesterday afternoon.

Their system is anti fun right now.
    Last edited by Opaque; 29 Jul 2017 at 09:31 PM.

5. Get the USB wired adapter. It's the same one I used for the Wii U. Best buy had them for like $5.

6. I just started playing this on Friday. Haven't had any major disconnect problems thus far, at least not during a match. Got maybe 2 or 3 connection errors, but I figured that was because there wasn't enough people to start a match.

Salmon Run is a lot of fun. It's got a real Left 4 Dead vibe, which I totally didn't expect. I just wish more of my IRL friends owned Switches
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

7. I had one disconnect. Opaque your Switch's wi fi might be defective.

8. My friend was having a ton of disconnects, but then flipped a couple of settings on his router and was fine. He went from hanging for five minutes when trying to join my game and constant disconnects to a near flawless connection.

Let me ask what it as he did.

9. I've never been disconnected from a Salmon run ever, btw.

I'm not getting dropped from being connected either, I can immediately open up to home and go to the eshop for example. It's just multiplayer games that one out of every thirty I get disconnected which normally is whatever, but they seem to care about that. One time, when playing in another room I got a warning that my signal was having issues, so that's a warning that's in there, but I didn't drop out of that game and I've never gotten the alert otherwise.

It seems to all be completely centered in 4v4 play and the internets lead me to believe someone is host and if you can't communicate with them (even say they drop out) you get disconnected and it counts against you.

10. I'm getting a lot of ketchup vs ketchup matches so far in splatfest. People know what's up.