Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Ataribox

1. I am so buying this over that crap Switch [/s]

So...it's a coincidence that it's got the exact same ports as a Raspberry Pi, right?

According to a French note to investors via Eurogamer, they're going to try to crowdfund this. I'm ready to vote with my money by pledging $0.

4. What is this, 2013? People don't even crowdfund GOOD ideas anymore.

5. I'm sure people will be very excited after the Ouya.

On the other hand, anything with a USB port and an app gets funded by 500% on Indiegogo so who knows.

Don't believe me? Found this after looking for 2 minutes: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/s...e-innovation#/

6. This shit is just a train wreck waiting to happen. You want to sell old Atari games? Make a fucking Atari collection again and you're good to go. This isn't going to make any real money outside of fucking hipsters and faggots.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

7. Saucy!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    I'm sure people will be very excited after the Ouya.

On the other hand, anything with a USB port and an app gets funded by 500% on Indiegogo so who knows.

Don't believe me? Found this after looking for 2 minutes: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/s...e-innovation#/
    I backed Ouya, probably turned it on 3 times. It was a fun little idea that was dramatically underdelivered - like most crowdfunding.
    Boo, Hiss.

9. I don't like to hate on consoles but the 2600 sucked. It sucked in 197-whatever and it sucks today. Just because people worked magic within its limitations doesn't mean it wasn't painfully limited.

10. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I don't like to hate on consoles but the 2600 sucked. It sucked in 197-whatever and it sucks today. Just because people worked magic within its limitations doesn't mean it wasn't painfully limited.
    All videogames were painfully limited in the 70s. Still, there were good games like Kaboom, Warlords, Yar's Revenge and Hero on the console.