Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 35678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Ataribox

I had enough to fill the big case or close to it. I loved that thing. I never had a Game Gear in part because if it.

edit: I had a friend a year ahead of me in high school that had one, and we'd link them on school trips.

2. In hindsight the market for Lynx was limited outside of future PC Master Race Reddit posters.

Nintendo should have named theirs the Game Peasant.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    The only game I ever had for my Lynx was Electrocop.
    STUN Runner was awesome (and the best Lynx game), although the last level was almost unplayable due to framerate. I don't know how I ever managed to finish it.

I don't know. I'd have trouble picking anything over Ninja Gaiden. The fact that we're arguing arcade ports on a 1989 portable is amazing though.

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Roadblaster was my most played Atari Lynx title. It was an excellent port.
    I played that a lot on my Nomad back in the day, it's a great portable game.

7. Ninja Gaiden was an excellent port, there are no losers here.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Im not saying this to troll but does anyone actually give a shit about Atari anymore? I can unequivocally say I do not. I didn't 20 years ago. The 2600 is goddamn ancient and everything they did after that was either shit or got steamrolled.
    Don't get too used to me saying this but I agree completely. I'll admit my dislike for Atari is a long-held prejudice from when I was 10 or so, but it's never gone away. Today's shambling corpse wearing the skin of Atari isn't helping with this any.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I had enough to fill the big case or close to it. I loved that thing. I never had a Game Gear in part because if it.

edit: I had a friend a year ahead of me in high school that had one, and we'd link them on school trips.
    I still buy games for the thing. I don't even know where I've put some of the boxes for the games though.

Attached Images Attached Images

10. Honestly, I think I'm more interested in getting a Lynx than I am in this new thingie.

And no love for Todd's Adventures in Slime World? I loved that game.