Thread: Budget Cuts (PC VR)

1. Budget Cuts (PC VR)

We can probably handle standalone VR game threads now, right? The full version of the coolest demo from VR's launch is finally out:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/400940/Budget_Cuts/

It's a stealth game where you have to physically stay out of sight of the robot guards and most of the weapons you find need to be thrown.

I've only been able to play a bit of the full game so far, but I don't remember the guards taking time to bleed out and I don't remember the melee stuff (stabbing, disarming) that you can naturally do in the full game here. The teleportation also has two levels: if you warp immediately you make noise, but if you hold the warp button it takes longer and you move silently. Guards can see you through the warp preview now, too. All of it seems great.
    Last edited by Tain; 15 Jun 2018 at 01:31 AM.

I don’t really like stealth games though.

Go back to your garbage randomizers

4. I've been looking forward to this, but I'm trying to finish a couple things before I treat myself. I'm a little nervous about how well my 1060 will handle it given some of the performance complaints I've heard.

I just finished dark souls.

Also Randomized Zelda is really great. Pretending it isn’t is kind of like pretending Zelda 3 isn’t great in the first place.

7. It's no Terranigma.