Thread: Children of Zodiarcs (PC, PS4)

Children of Zodiarcs (PC, PS4)

It seems like there might be too much going on here, but at least that makes it unique.

2. So... FF Tactics x Culdcept?

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

3. It's so ugly. It combines all the grossest things about 2004-2008 original Xbox noncommittal anime aesthetic and early XBLA models and shadowless lighting.

I want to tell them where to stick Sudeki Ac!d, but I also really like deck-building games and SRPGs.

4. Uh, this game is a masterpiece.

You're going to have to fight with your 2017 self now.

6. IDBTN
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    You're going to have to fight with your 2017 self now.
    I'll kick that fatty's ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    IDBTN
    B it. The mix of small maps, customizable cards, and customizable (at a huge cost) dice is unlike anything out there. It's closer to Mage Knight than FFT, but it's not exactly a digital boardgame like Culdcept, either. Every character level-up coming with either a new card or a leveled-up old card makes progression feel significant. The card evolutions aren't that "has an extra 2% chance to deal a critical hit" junk western RPGs seem to think we'd be stoked about either; they're all game changers: chance to take an extra turn, chance to bind an enemy in their position, formerly single unit skill is now AoE, etc.. Super impressed with this game. I haven't had that "this game is doing something totally new" feeling with an SRPG since ~ Rondo of Swords. ~
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 02 Jun 2018 at 09:41 PM.

Oh boy. I am excite.