Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: August is too damn hot edition.

1. The DLC is a lot of fun.
    The flight suit never gets old for me.

2. I got a really cheap Playstation TV. I don't know why, it was cheap so I said what the fuck, I can at least finish Memories of Celceta on it. After a few days with it, this thing sucks. I'm not surprised this thing did so poorly, it barely supports shit. I had no problem getting one of my PS3 controllers to pair with it, but all 3 of my PS4 controllers absolutely REFUSE to pair with the fucking thing. I also thought well I bought Ys Origin cheap to play on my Vita let me see how it plays on the Vita TV for shits and giggles. It lets me download it, install it, update it, and not till I finally try to play it does it tell me it doesn't work on the PoS TV. I assume simply because Sony didn't fucking whitelist it. (and yes I know Ys Origin is a cross buy, but it's not cross play which means its two fucking separate save files, it would have been nice to move between the PS4 and Vita for that, since you need to beat it 3 times for the full ending). So I finished Memories of Celceta on it this weekend, I guess I'll do another play through with New Game + on it. Outside of that it seems to serve no purpose. Maybe I'll get Oath in Felghana digitally if it works on it.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. You should have listened to me. Thing is total garbage and has no reason to exist.

4. I almost bought one when they were the same price as the DS3 on its own.
    I guess I didn't miss much.

5. I got the deluxe one with the DS3 for like $20 because, hey neat, a new DS3 for $20.

(I have 2 copies of FlingSmash for the same reason.)

6. I got it brand new for 20 bucks, I figured it had to be worth at least 20 bucks. I was wrong, I should have listened. Even it's output to the TV seems poor, I can't put my finger on it but it feels too bright, and maybe blurrier than it should be, but sometimes its really sharp too. I can't quite put my finger on what's off about it visually yet.

I also want to say again, why the fuck does Ys Origin not support cross play. Cross buy is useless to me without Cross play.
    Where I play
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. I've not paid attention to whether or not you can hack the latest firmware or not, so if you've updated it you may be SOL.
    But aside from shitty reasons to hack, a legitimate reason was to tell Sony's whitelist to eff off.
    I've not used my PSTV in quite some time, but when I did (to play Steins;gate and remote play PS4), I felt it was well worth the $30 I spent (sup $10 DS3).

8. I believe the firmware has to be 3.60 or lower to hack.

If anyone wants to sell me a PSTV for cheap, I have a lot of Vita digital games.

I bought Assault Suit Leynos, good times.

9. I did not realize this and updated mine, so it's 3.65. Maybe they'll update the hacks to work with that firmware.
    Where I play

10. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    I got it brand new for 20 bucks, I figured it had to be worth at least 20 bucks. I was wrong, I should have listened. Even it's output to the TV seems poor, I can't put my finger on it but it feels too bright, and maybe blurrier than it should be, but sometimes its really sharp too. I can't quite put my finger on what's off about it visually yet.

I also want to say again, why the fuck does Ys Origin not support cross play. Cross buy is useless to me without Cross play.
    It probably looks blurry because the Vita has a resolution of 960x540 and you're putting that on a big 1080p TV. Most of the bigger 3D games run even lower than that.