Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 35678911 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: August is too damn hot edition.

1. There was a mini comic con in the mall, and I had some time so I swung by. I ended up leaving with these little guys. The lady had already sold Sagat, but eBay came to the rescue, so he'll be here soon enough.

2. Fitbit Charge 2. Got sick of the cheapo $10 one I was using falling off all day and doing little other than keep track of steps. Also ordered a bluetooth scale that syncs with the Fitbit app.

I got a PC-FX today! Now I can play the 3 gaijin friendly games!

4. Cool, which 3 gaijin friendly games are those?

I have CDRs of Xeroigar, Chip Chan Kick, and something something Zenki. Also the fan translated Pia Carrot, which is a hentai game, because I want to see what compelled someone to translate a hentai dating sim.

Some of these RPGs look awesome, but I can't read runes.

6. Biggest disappointment in my gaming life was hooking up my newly purchased pc-fx and zeriogar. What a waste of $400.
    That didnt deter me from amassing quite a collection of pcfx "games" though. Then sold it all off.

I was just looking at them on Ebay two weeks ago. Thankfully I restrained myself.

7. I'm still looking for a stock TG-16. Every single one I've seen is missing the back cover or the AC or controller. I can never find one intact.

8. I saw a PC-FX on the local Craigslist a couple of weeks ago. I don't recall him asking a ton of money for it.

9. Wasn't Kabuki Clash on PC-FX?
    Boo, Hiss.

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I saw a PC-FX on the local Craigslist a couple of weeks ago. I don't recall him asking a ton of money for it.
    The systems aren't a whole lot if you buy them loose, but the English friendly games like Zeroigar do cost quite a penny. I paid $120 for the system but I'm not grabbing any legit games.