Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gamecube HDMi Video Adaptor.

1. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Or spend $100 to use the gamecube you already have without having to do shit except plug in an adapter.
    Yeah but that dude looks like a tool tho...

2. If people based their purchases on the seller looking like a tool, I'd be...
    Fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    So yeah a friend of mine sent me this link from Metal Jesus Rocks channel. I don't normally watch his channel a lot outside of a few things here and there but this was pretty much worth checking out.

Just from the videos I've seen the difference is fucking amazing. It only works on the original cubes with the Multi-Out ports but even so I have a feeling this is going to take off well. I've already decided I want one.

SSJN, You should totally get these in your shop.~
    SSJN should totally figure out which units are desirable and get ready to ebay the fuck out of them.

They've already been the more desirable ones, so it's not hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Some of these guys are really bad about that kind of thing. The other dude making an HDMI board, and a plug n play kind of board, took folks gamecubes and money last year some time. Still hasn't done 1 single mod claiming he's waiting for new cables (the kind you see inside systems and such). He also claims to have an optical drive replacement for the GC that has been sold out for years.
    Yeah. The dude isn't a scammer, it's just that the project is still unfinished, although I didn't know what when I placed my order since the website seemed to indicate that the stuff was ready to ship. It wasn't until I did some digging and found the threads about it on other forums that I found out about that issues were needing to be resolved, then the whole project was redesigned, etc etc.

I haven't requested a refund since I still think I'll eventually get the product in some form, but if I had known this before I would have just waited.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    SSJN should totally figure out which units are desirable and get ready to ebay the fuck out of them.
    I don't see this being a problem as I'm sure a lot of people trade in cubes to his shop without thinking to check what's under the hood.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

7. So just a heads up this thing killed MJR's Gamecube.

Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. Yeah more like his friend in a drunken stupor killed it. lol
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

9. Drunk woman flirting with another killed that Gamecube.

10. I mean sure, but it's also cause the product is poorly designed and moving it slightly caused the pins to cross and it to completely short out the Gamecube. It's a really bad design and I would recommend avoiding it completely, until that design is fixed.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.