Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gamecube HDMi Video Adaptor.

I'd just wait for badassconsole's adapter.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    I mean sure, but it's also cause the product is poorly designed and moving it slightly caused the pins to cross and it to completely short out the Gamecube. It's a really bad design and I would recommend avoiding it completely, until that design is fixed.
    It looked like it moved more than slightly.

3. Ok I get that in this case. Can you not understand though that the product is poorly designed and quite a few people with it have had their Gamecubes fried from it. It's just two boards putting pressure from the top and bottom the slightest of movement will cause it to short and destroy you're gamecube. Are you just doing this for the trolling or do you not get that there's a basic design flaw here outside of MJR's stupid video.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. I didn't see other reports of the poor design. I am merely commenting on MJR's video, which was pretty ridiculous. I don't have drunken assholes playing my system and yanking shit everywhere.

5. Yeah, if any fifteen-year-old piece of hardware took a digger like that and stopped working, I wouldn't feel like a grave injustice had been done.

6. A bit of glue between the layers would solve the problem.