Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gamecube HDMi Video Adaptor.

1. Nintendo GameCube Gamecube HDMi Video Adaptor.

So yeah a friend of mine sent me this link from Metal Jesus Rocks channel. I don't normally watch his channel a lot outside of a few things here and there but this was pretty much worth checking out.

Just from the videos I've seen the difference is fucking amazing. It only works on the original cubes with the Multi-Out ports but even so I have a feeling this is going to take off well. I've already decided I want one.

SSJN, You should totally get these in your shop.~
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

I'd advise against giving that dude any money until he actually has a finished, shipping product. I'm still waiting on my component board from him, paid in February I think.

3. There'd be no profit in it for me so...

But what I will do is raise the price on the 'cubes with digital out.
    Last edited by Some Stupid Japanese Name; 04 Aug 2017 at 11:24 AM.

4. p.s. Holy Shit! MJR's HDTV HAS SPEAKERS BUILT INTO IT! WHAT DOESN'T THIS GUY HAVE???!!!

5. I am curious.

6. Wouldn't it be easier to get a Wii for a couple bucks?

7. The Wii's Gamecube component output is kinda soft. It's an upgrade over composite, but it doesn't look as nice as this or the official GC component cable.

8. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I'd advise against giving that dude any money until he actually has a finished, shipping product. I'm still waiting on my component board from him, paid in February I think.
    Some of these guys are really bad about that kind of thing. The other dude making an HDMI board, and a plug n play kind of board, took folks gamecubes and money last year some time. Still hasn't done 1 single mod claiming he's waiting for new cables (the kind you see inside systems and such). He also claims to have an optical drive replacement for the GC that has been sold out for years.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. Gamecube HDMi Video Adaptor.

This is nothing. Get a WiiU, softmod the VWii and install Nintendont. Boom, hdmi out GameCube and can still use GameCube controllers with the adapter.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=927094

10. Or spend $100 to use the gamecube you already have without having to do shit except plug in an adapter.