Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 245678 ... LastLast

Thread: Tempest 4000 (PC, PS4, XBOne)

1. I'm noticing this also. There's a little looseness in the control (you coast a little after letting off the left stick), but I'm sure it's something they could probably take care of with a patch. I'd rather not have to rely on LT to brake.

2. Reading the comments on yakyak, the "brake" might be an unintended bug which is why it's totally undocumented.

3. Hi. I’ve been busy.

4. It’s sad whwn a grown ass man takes credit for what his kid accomplished.

5. Got 4th in pure mode on PS4, reaching level 37 with 2,644,342. Getting to level 33 in pure mode gets the gold Pure Skill trophy (the description says "without dying", which looks like it means just don't get game over until 33). There are other trophies that require reaching certain levels (9,17,25) on the first life. I'm not sure what the max on the lives counter is, but it's at least 10- turfmasta on Youtube had 10 at one point in a Pure run. Watch out for rotors when you're at level 25-32, they are SOBs. They'll be gone at Level 33 but will probably come back later.

The green path bonus stage gives you shiploads of points. You can get nearly 866,000 if you do it perfect. You're not going to get 8 extra lives for that- just 1.

6. You guys are monsters.

7. I increased my dominance tonight, 2nd place stayed where it was and I went up to 1212220.

I don’t think anybody is gonna beat me for a while.

8. I will play this and beat the hell out of that score on the PC when they fix the refresh issue.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    The left trigger brake thing is weird... I didn't know that, but how would you expect people to figure that out? It's not even in the control list in the documentation. Knowing that helps, kinda, but it also seems needlessly complicated compared to just tightening up the controls.

I have to call you out on the 1/10th of a second thing. Space Giraffe was like a quarter second and this is several times worse.
    Just finally figured out what you're talking about. I always use the stick to reverse direction, even if I stay in my lane, so I'd never realized if you let up you coast several lanes over. I honestly hadn't even realized I was doing that.

10. GJ Chux.