Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 91921222324252737 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 NFL Season

1. Zeke suspended again. lol.

2. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Jimmy G to 49ers for a 2018 2nd rounder.
    Don't be Scott Mitchell, Don't be Flynn, Don't be Ossweiler, don't be Matt Cassel don't be....Oh god he's going to be all of those.

I just hope they don't sign him to a 7 year deal or some bullshit. Or if they do...non guarenteed money.

3. 2017 NFL Season

Jimmy G under Kyle Shanahan can be a tremendous QB. They just need to re-sign him. Maybe they did this trade now to give him an extended tryout?

I would rather do that than tank for Jake Locker 2.0, aka Josh Rosen.

4. I think you're right, they are going to give him an extended tryout. They can still try to sign Cousins (Ugh) in the offseason if they wait to sign JG. Or they could go after Alex Smith. (HA!)

5. The sports Gods gave Houston a WSB WC and took away DeSean Watson with a torn acl.

6. Wow, that is some shitty luck for the Texans.

7. KC did wxactly what I expected them to do and the Dallas D blew it.

8. Seahawks won a game it shouldn't have last week and lost a game it shouldn't have this week. I'm kinda tired of sports ;/

9. I think it's time to admit the Blair Walsh thing isn't going to work out.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

10. Green Bay is as good as the Browns without Rodgers. How can one guy being out turn an entire team to garbage?
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle