Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 NFL Season

http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/o...d230b5280.html

Keep reading. You'll know it when you see it.

2. Heh.

3. Edelman's out for the season with an ACL tear. I REALLY hope Gronk can stay healthy. Hogan and Amendola are going to have their hands full.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Edelman's out for the season with an ACL tear. I REALLY hope Gronk can stay healthy. Hogan and Amendola are going to have their hands full.
    You realize the Pats have an actual real WR this year right?
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

5. But the Pats are always at their best when they have that slot guy, see Wes Welker. I'm sure they'll figure it out. Nobody saw Edelman coming.

6. There's no way they're as good without Edelman. The WR corps is much better this year, so hopefully they can fill the gap. I have faith in their ability to step up. Gronk will be more relevant this year though.

7. We all know how the Pats work.. they don't need star players. They could probably make Tevon Austin look like he is worth what he is getting paid.
    Last edited by sedition; 26 Aug 2017 at 09:30 PM.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

8. They still have Amendola, and will probably sign some bum from the Bills and make him an All Pro.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    There's no way they're as good without Edelman. The WR corps is much better this year, so hopefully they can fill the gap. I have faith in their ability to step up. Gronk will be more relevant this year though.
    This is true - you're always better with a good player. But the Pats have this ability to find guys nobody ever heard about and fit them perfectly into their system. For example, Julian Edelman.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    They still have Amendola, and will probably sign some bum from the Bills and make him an All Pro.
    Amendola is a human injury report, so I don't expect he'll last now that he's going to be counted on even more heavily. And Gronk will get hurt too. But you are right Anquan Boldin's phone is probably ringing right now.