Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 NFL Season

1. beast mode is best mode

2. When did Andy Dalton turn into Brock Osweiler?

3. Colts might be the worst team in the NFL. I didn’t know Frank Gore was still alive. I wouldn’t be surprised if Luck doesn’t take a snap all year and Pagano gets fired after a 2-14 campaign.

4. Seattles offense has been woeful but they've still gotten jobbed big time in this game, a phantom overturn in a TD, starting CB ejected in the first, and a missed obvious holding setting up 1st and goal at the 1

5. Seattle fan complaining about penalties vs Green Bay. Lol! You shut your face! Both teams O lines are horrendous.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

6. I like Fox's new onscreen graphics.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    I like Fox's new onscreen graphics.
    By some miracle they simplified it instead of adding more nonsense. I like it too.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

8. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    Seattles offense has been woeful but they've still gotten jobbed big time in this game, a phantom overturn in a TD, starting CB ejected in the first, and a missed obvious holding setting up 1st and goal at the 1
    Shit show of a game. The home team is always going to win this matchup.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

9. That was a bullshit call that took 7 pts off the board. Completely ridiculous these clowns are officiating these games. Go to replay booth since it is a scoring play and should be reviewed.

10. That was a bullshit call. The block in the back was a light tap. The ejection was also unnecessary.