Page 20 of 55 FirstFirst ... 61618192021222434 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 NFL Season

1. Honestly think they should try to get him. They won’t though. The GM is up his own ass and thinks everyone he drafts is the way to go.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. I would love to see Romo beating Dallas in the playoffs.

3. Romo should stay retired. It's fairly reasonable to think Rodgers would be back for the postseason so Romo doesn't have much to gain here, and everything to lose, notably his health.

4. I guess he's having surgery so the notion of him coming back is probably out. Even still, there's no real upside to this.

5. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I would love to see Romo beating Dallas in the playoffs.
    That would be hilarious. It might shut up the stupid fans in Dallas that tried to blame Romo for their playoff woes.

6. Romo finally found his place. Dude should stay there.

7. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I don't get what Cam and Carolina were doing on that final drive. Cam was trying to hit on long bombs that he had no business throwing.
    Dude jacked his arm on that previous superman dive for no reason. Gotta chill. Some bad clock management here. Maybe beats giving Rodoers 113.

8. Lol wtf

Clownish finish

9. The Chefs have returned!

10. That ending last night was a shit show but it was an entertaining shit show.

Romo reminded me of Jerry Lawler in those last few minutes. I expected him to yell "Puppies!".