Page 1 of 55 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 NFL Season

1. 2017 NFL Season

We have two terrible preseason games under our belt and the real thing will be starting soon, so here is a new thread. Have at it lads.

2. Is Kaepernick signed yet?

3. There was a time I would be looking forward to the preseason. I just don't care anymore.

4. Watching preseason football is only slightly less horrible than watching the draft.

5. Glad I'm not the only one. College signing day is also some absurd shit.

6. Zeke suspended SIX games, wow

Will probably appeal down to two I bet

7. He should appeal to zero. I hate the Cowboys but even I can see how ridiculous this is. He wasn’t charged with anything. How can he be suspended? Maybe there’s more to it than we know?
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

8. Well yeah, if he wasn't a football player he'd be in jail by now.

9. Didn't Rothlesberger get 6 games but reduced to 4?

10. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    He should appeal to zero. I hate the Cowboys but even I can see how ridiculous this is. He wasn’t charged with anything. How can he be suspended? Maybe there’s more to it than we know?
    The league investigators claim that they were able to secure data from her phone that proved the pictures of the injuries were indeed around the time of the incident. Supposedly, the Columbus police did not have access to those files.

The whole thing should have been thrown out, after a friend of hers confessed that Elliott never dragged the accuser from her car and beat her. She was caught lying at that time and even told a friend that she was going to get him for going out with another girl.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...Kz&ocid=ASUDHP

Yes, Zeke is an idiot that is asking to get in trouble with the league over his questionable antics, but this case should not be one of them.