Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 39495152535455 LastLast

Thread: 2017 NFL Season

1. Well Jimmy G just cashed in. I guess there's no backing down now.

2. Good for Jimmy.

3. So apparently Richard Sherman got released by the Seahawks....and now the 49ers have signed him. What a weird feeling. I never wished the dude ill but I legitimately hate the fucker. And now he's going to be a 49er.

4. u mad bro

5. LOL. That's in the past now. Question is, r u?

6. My hopes are not high for next year

7. Well the Rams appear to be not fucking around and the Cardinals still need a QB, so we'll see.

I'm gonna be expecting a crash and burn from Garoppolo until he wins a Superbowl. I also guess I had better learn to spell his fucking name.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    Well the Rams appear to be not fucking around and the Cardinals still need a QB, so we'll see.

I'm gonna be expecting a crash and burn from Garoppolo until he wins a Superbowl. I also guess I had better learn to spell his fucking name.
    You have a legit QB. Now with Sherman signing, a few good draft picks to shore up the defense, and your team could be a contender.

9. See, I know what Jimmy looks like. And I want to believe. I soooo want to believe. But I have to see what happens when teams get time to watch film etc.

As for our defense, it would help if we'd stop signing and drafting wife beaters and shit. Sherman if healthy is a good thing, much as I hate the fucker, but too many players on the team wind up needing lawyers.

edit: apparently the 9ers were in on Talib too, but became convinced that the shitstain wouldn't report, so I'm happy we dodged that bullet.
    Last edited by Error; 11 Mar 2018 at 05:06 PM.

10. Sup guys. Who won the SB? Oh right.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.