Page 30 of 55 FirstFirst ... 162628293031323444 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 NFL Season

1. I don't understand what happened to the Chiefs either. I guess Alex Smith is reverting to the mean.

2. Is Alex Smith worse than he was last year, when they went 12-4? The stats don't seem to bear it out: http://www.espn.com/nfl/player/stats...416/alex-smith

Of course their offense was never great, but I think their problem is defense - 25th in DVOA, 14th last year.

3. Eric Berry

4. Yeah, that was a a huge loss, but they reeled off 4 straight wins after that game.

5. Oh man. Jimmy G gets in for 2 plays, gets two completions and a touchdown. WHY YOU GOTTA HYPE ME UP G?

6. I think it's safe to say that the AFC's top tier teams aren't that good. The Steelers should have mopped the floor with the Packers in this game.

7. So the G-Men are benching Manning and starting Geno Smith this Sunday. Ending a streak of 210 consecutive starts, which I think is one short of a record. Ben Macadoo gives no fucks and deserves no job.

8. It is a shame what they are doing to Eli. I am not a fan of him but he deserved better than that.

9. I'm no fan of Eli, but you have to give the guy credit for hanging around tough all of those years. Makeapoo is a clueless asshole that is paving his was towards the exit from the Giants.

10. Oh I think secretly he knows he's done, this is just his last gasp effort to place the blame on Eli instead of the horrendous coaching and injuries.