Page 32 of 55 FirstFirst ... 182830313233343646 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 NFL Season

1. Probably, but I don't see Las Vegas as an ideal spot for any NFL team.

The design of the stadium is a huge mistake. They plan on putting a glass ceiling on a stadium in the desert. It's going to be like sitting under a magnifying glass. Let's burn people instead of ants.
    Last edited by gamevet; 29 Nov 2017 at 11:33 PM.

2. The media here is treating Ben McAdoo like Pontius Pilate. It's bizarre. At one point I would have said, well Eli has two Super Bowl MVPs so I get it, but then again I am pretty sure Ravens fans would be doing backflips if Joe Flacco was benched.

Eli is terrible, but so is the Giants OL and he could work on a few teams. I think deep down he's happy he can keep whatever little he has in the tank for next year on some other team rather than getting continuously pounded into the dirt for the Giants.
    Last edited by Diff-chan; 30 Nov 2017 at 07:58 AM.

3. McAdoo is an idiot. Bench Eli to start Webb makes sense, but Geno Smith? We know what we have in Geno, he might be able to tuck and run a few yards but if people think Eli is an INT machine...

4. So Washington's players have taken a stand and decided they aren't going to wear their shitty 3rd uniform. As a result the team might get fined. lol.

5. They need to get rid of those fruity uniforms. They look like pajamas.

Anyone else think that Dungy looks like a black Soda Popinski?

6. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    They need to get rid of those fruity uniforms. They look like pajamas.

Anyone else think that Dungy looks like a black Soda Popinski?
    LOL

Someone needs to tell the Redskins that they are supposed to hold onto the football.

7. I don't like that move from safety to corner for Scandrick. He got lost in coverage twice resulting in the big gain pass and the touchdown right before the half.
    Last edited by gamevet; 30 Nov 2017 at 10:07 PM.

8. Can we have Rodgers back now? Packers D has been on the field all damn day.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

9. No touchdowns today but I was able to watch most of the game and was very happy with the way Jimmy G was playing. He was making quick decisions, throwing the ball hard, amazingly the receivers were catching it. I know it was the Bears, but I am still pleased that they were able to play so well against them. I know theres a good chance that it's just because it was the Bears but I like where they are headed.