Page 35 of 55 FirstFirst ... 213133343536373949 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 NFL Season

1. Man. A year without snow. I wonder what that feels like.

2. It's boring.

The Cowboys just opened up a can of whoop ass in the 4th quarter.

3. I'd love to have a year where I don't wake up wondering if today is the day I can't see out my window due to whiteout

4. I don't believe it, 9ers win again.

5. First winning streak for SF since 2014. Jesus.

6. You finally have your QB, though some could argue that they had one with Kap.

7. I had no problem with Kap. He was recovering from injury for much of the time after the Superbowl. He also went vegan which fucked with his body weight but whatever he wasn't the problem with that team.

Meanwhile it seems Carson Wentz just went down for the season. This is a brutal sport man. Cry Eagles Cry.

8. Carson could have done it a little earlier. They just won the NFC East with their win over the Rams.

9. Rodgers is back but the locals are fucking high if they think he should play. I want Rodgers back too but it’s pretty dumb risking him now. They have such a tiny chance to make the playoffs. Panthers, Vikings and Lions. That’s a pretty tough lineup to get wins against and still need a lot of help from other teams. Shut Rodgers down and work on getting a tougher Defense in the off season.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

10. He doesn't need to pull a Romo. Come back too early and break his collarbone again.