Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 38485051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 NFL Season

1. It’s not a criticism, just find it interesting
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 05 Feb 2018 at 08:03 PM.

2. That's the way Patriots play, they don't blow people out in the playoffs and definitely not in SB. Their talent really isn't all that great outside of Brady/Gronk.

3. Belichick is playing old Bill Parcells football. Sustain long drives and depend on your defense to give you a short field. The 90's Giants never put up a lot of points on the scoreboard, but they won a lot of games with final scores around 21-17.

4. McDaniels spurs (ha!) the Colts and decides to stay with NE. Colts deserve it. They call the guy's team cheaters and start a whole bullshit drama show only to offer him a job? Fuck them.

5. So I know he doesn't come around much but has anybody checked on Yoshi to make sure he hasn't killed himself?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    So I know he doesn't come around much but has anybody checked on Yoshi to make sure he hasn't killed himself?
    He did this last year. I even made a "Where's Yoshi" thread about him last year as well. He'll probably show back up around E3 .

7. No I know he fucked off, I just want to know his reaction to the Eagles winning it.

8. Oh...well....he probably went postal over it and is now sitting in a jail somewhere in a small town down in Mexico.

9. How bout them Eagles! Good for Cheebs

10. Look what the cat dragged in.