Page 25 of 55 FirstFirst ... 112123242526272939 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 NFL Season

1. Packers finally won without Rodgers. Super Bowl is back on! Lol. Bears had the greatest challenge ever during the game.
    They challenge a potential touchdown they had because it was called on the field on the goaline. Challenge ends up in a touchback because the ball carrier lost the ball as he crossed the line. Hilarious. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Coach challenge a play and hurt themselves like that.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. So I think today is the only chance the 49ers have of winning this season. Garapollo might be able to do something but this is Beathards only chance to get a win.

3. Sean Lee is out again with a strained quad, after getting a cheap shot in his back by an offensive lineman. It totally changes how well the Dallas D plays.

4. Chaz Green sucks! He sucked at guard and has no business protecting at tackle.

5. 2017 NFL Season

Carlos Hyde just got seven yards after staring down 3 NYG defenders right in front of him. That is embarrassing.

6. Hurray not going 0-16!

7. Ben Makadoo Doo probably isn't going to be in New York much longer if they continue to lose.

8. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Ben Makadoo Doo probably isn't going to be in New York much longer if they continue to lose.
    He won’t be coach tomorrow. The NFC divisional leaders are all fairly surprising.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

9. That team is fucking lost. The guys who talked to ESPN were pissed Janoris Jenkins was benched, not that Janoris Jenkins is acting like a stupid asshole.

Albert Breer says this all starts with Odell Beckham Jr. The other guys see that he can do whatever the fuck he wants and everyone defends him, so they start doing whatever the fuck they want. I agree with Breer on this. The team is going to be a mess as long as Beckham is coddled by the front office and coaches.

If I was building a team I wouldn't go near a prima donna WR. They're just not worth it.

10. This Jerry Jones vs. The League is turning into a shit show.