Page 39 of 55 FirstFirst ... 253537383940414353 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 NFL Season

1. I wasn't necessarily using that article as the sole example. A lot of this stuff has been coming up about the team over the past month by various radio sports talk shows in my area. The trainer thing has been a hot topic for several weeks now, and it does seem quite odd that Belechick would all of the sudden want nothing to do with a guy that had all of the privileges of the other trainers for a long time. Especially considering that he's keeping his stud quarterback in peak physical condition.

Belichick may very well take the vacant HC job in New York and take his staff with him. He did get coaching job kickstarted there, under Parcells.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...atriots-unrest
    Last edited by gamevet; 05 Jan 2018 at 10:38 PM.

2. I am not sure Belichick (or any sane person) really believe that Guerrero is keeping Brady playing the way he is. Guerrero/Brady are selling pseudo-science diet lifestyle as facts. It is most likely placebo effect, which is an actual scientific phenomenon.

I have noticed that athletes have been able to have more success in later years (see tennis) now than ever before. I chart that up to advance in medicine in general and athletes taking better care of themselves early on and throughout their careers.
    Last edited by kingoffighters; 05 Jan 2018 at 10:39 PM.

3. It appears that he has Brady convinced that it is working. Why did it take so long for Belichick to finally throw that clown out of the buillding?
    Last edited by gamevet; 05 Jan 2018 at 10:42 PM.

4. I have heard that basically many (20+) players are listening to this hack over Patriots' own training staff. I don't blame Belichick. GTFO with this quack.

I am glad it works for Brady, but he is trying to brand this shit and sell it to any sucker. Concussion water? LOL.

Also, let's not forget that this quack has been banned by FTC for claiming to be a doctor.
    Last edited by kingoffighters; 05 Jan 2018 at 10:51 PM.

5. Mariota is a stud

Chefs cooking up a long offseason

6. I am amazed the Chiefs choked that away. But I'm also not shocked at all.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    I am amazed the Chiefs choked that away. But I'm also not shocked at all.
    I was stopping in to say the same.
    I’m also rooting for the Rams so they will probably lose.
    Last edited by EvilMog; 06 Jan 2018 at 10:34 PM.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

8. Sorry!
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

9. that's ok, there are no rams fans

10. It’s a shame Atlanta won. They are about as exciting as white bread toast.