Page 28 of 55 FirstFirst ... 142426272829303242 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 NFL Season

1. Avril, Sherman and Kam all out for the year. Avril and Kam should retire. A healthy Seattle team could have won another Bowl but it was not meant to be ;(

RIP LOB

2. What the hell was that? They couldn't score a TD on that.

Fucking STUPID

3. This just in, Belichick is a racist piece of garbage.

https://deadspin.com/bill-belichick-...ity-1820628197

4. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    They didn't figure it out when the Chefs were blowing them off the field, and I seem to recall Brady was still playing in the 4th quarter of that game. Look at the Chefs now. They've lost 4 of their last 5 games, which is unheard of for an Andy Reid team. Let's not kid ourselves here. The AFC has a lot of crappy teams and in head to head matchups this season, the NFC teams have totally dominated them. The Pats are playing in a cupcake division within a weaker conference; they haven't really had much of a challenge.

Atlanta and Philly ran the ball all over Dallas in the 2nd half of those games, and both netted the same results. A lot of yards on the ground and the Dallas offense sitting on the sidelines watching.
    Patriots gain strength from losing to the Chiefs. It's like a rite of passage.

5. That's two games Blair Walsh has screwed Seattle. Thanks Pete for going for a fake FG with no time left on the clock, that made sense

and challenging an obvious drop costing another TO

dumb
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 20 Nov 2017 at 11:55 PM.

6. Why even have kicker? You're going to either do some dumb bumblefuck fake or miss it anyway.

Just have Russell kick the god damn things, Russell 258 passing, 86 rushing, everyone else -4 passing, 50 rushing

7. I don't think AFC is that much weaker than the NFC. 3 teams from AFC east have beaten the Falcons. Also with all the injuries to the NFC teams, I would say both divisions are pretty even in their crappiness.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I don't think AFC is that much weaker than the NFC. 3 teams from AFC east have beaten the Falcons. Also with all the injuries to the NFC teams, I would say both divisions are pretty even in their crappiness.
    The Falcons have a new offensive coordinator. They've finally got their offense rolling again and will be in the mix for a playoff spot. Right now, the Falcons would roll the Jets, Bills and Dolphins. And the mighty Chiefs lost to the imploding Giants.

9. I don't know, right now, any team could beat any other team outside of Eagles, Patriots, and Steelers.

10. Jacksonville and Minnesota are pretty good too. They have very good defenses that travel well.