Page 29 of 55 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 NFL Season

1. I feel like this is the right thread to say that there are few events where I remember exactly where I was when I saw it, and the Butt Fumble was one of them. Happy Thanksgiving!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	giphy.gif 
Views:	200 
Size:	3.93 MB 
ID:	80953  

2. Butt Fumble has given us 5 years of joy. Thank you Sanchez.

3. The Pats scored a TD on that play, which somehow makes it even better.

BTW when did Case Keenum turn into Drew Brees? Asking for a friend.

4. Having a good running game and creating openings with play action certainly can't hurt. Bridgewater looked pretty good behind that.

5. Charger kicker, lol

6. Cowboys whole team lol

7. Wha happened to them?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. How do they come up with what games get shown in your area?

Like anyone in Dallas wants to watch the Eagles prison rape the lowly Bears, or the Pats slapping around the floundering Dolphins.
    Last edited by gamevet; 26 Nov 2017 at 02:12 PM.

9. I really don't know. I think they designate one or two of them as quasi-national and then it splits out based on local teams. So it's not so much people in Dallas want to see the Pats but the Pats are designated that way. I think Fox calls it the "game of the week" or some such.

http://506sports.com/nfl/

In other news the Chiefs are officially collapsing, losing to the free-falling Bills and it wasn't particularly close. Two thoughts: it's weird to see an Andy Reid team do this, and is it officially bad mojo to be the last undefeated? Same thing happened to the Vikings last year.