Page 36 of 55 FirstFirst ... 223234353637384050 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 NFL Season

1. So what, its his colarbone not his spine. Fuck it, come back and try to make the playoffs. If he goes out again for the same injury hes gone for the year and ready next season.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    So what, its his colarbone not his spine. Fuck it, come back and try to make the playoffs. If he goes out again for the same injury hes gone for the year and ready next season.
    The surrounding bone is going to be weaker, because of the arm being in a sling for an extended period of time. He will be more susceptible to a break to the bone surrounding the fracture point.
    Last edited by gamevet; 13 Dec 2017 at 09:26 PM.

3. What a game in Pittsburgh!

4. Patriots, mthrfkr.

5. WTF is a catch, mthrfkr. Lol

6. Couldn't even spike the ball and kick a field goal.

7. I know the 49ers are out of it officially and such, and they've played a bunch of teams that are not quite up to par during this streak but holy shit please let the G-man be the real deal.

8. Glad to see Jimmy G doing well.

9. Seahawks knock Jerruh out of the playoffs

Good times

10. So I'm trying to remain calm and rational about Jimmy G. He hadn't beaten anyone I told myself. Well now I'm going to allow myself to get a bit hyped. Yes its the Jags they beat today and yes Blake Bortles reverted to Blake Bortles, but still. They are a playoff team and JG didn't look at all out of place. Hype rising.