Page 47 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3343454647484951 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 NFL Season

1. Andy Reid is in KC.

2. And now Alex Smith is not. He is now the average qb for the Washingtons. For a few years too.

3. I guess the Redskins are going to send Cousins out on the market then.
    Last edited by gamevet; 30 Jan 2018 at 11:03 PM.

4. yup.

5. The Redskins are dumb and Andy Reid is apparently a genius. With the loss of its best defender, Washington's defense won't be as good, and their offense does not have the explosive weapons of Hill, Hunt, or Kelce. KC won this trade by a landslide. The Skins will finish, at best, 7-9 with Smith under center. The team's too dysfunctional to succeed, and we all know that Bruce Allen can't draft for shit. #parforthecourseDC
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

6. Yeah, your team fucked up. Cousins is going to walk away with $40 million of their money and the Redskins get an older QB, lose a CB and lose a 3rd round pick in return. Jay Gruden is probably popping anti-acids like candy, while he's updating his resume.

A local Dallas news cast held a poll for fan interest in the Super Bowl. They had the following numbers.

Pats = 19%
    Eagles = 18%
    Asteroid = 63%

Last edited by gamevet; 31 Jan 2018 at 06:12 PM.

7. I suspect Yoshi started that poll.

8. Brady gets the MVP!

9. I'm rooting for then Filthydelphia Eagles.
    Last edited by gamevet; 04 Feb 2018 at 06:39 PM.

10. I’m sorta rooting for the Pats and my reasoning is dumb. I figure they already won a bunch and are arrogant as fuck so I’m indifferent to it. The goddamn Eagles haven’t won shit and are already a bunch of clowns and the fans are the worst. But either way I guess we all lose.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle