Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Small-Press Games

1. Quote Originally Posted by mollipen View Post
    There's a before-work time slot for West Coast, and an after-work time slot for East Coast. *shrugs*
    6pm est isn't really an after-work time slot for the East Coast. Maybe if it was 8 or 9 I could give you that.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

I was debating which one to get, but hearing that the PS4 release is fully updated while the Vita one needs a patch pushed me over to the PS4 side.

3. I luckily got the CE before it sold out. Pretty sure I only got it because I grabbed the PS4 bundle with that trashy Kemco RPG.

...but I got that bundle because those trashy Kemco RPGs are like delicious junk food to me. I love them.

4. So you're the guy...

5. Oh, am I ever. Especially thanks to Humble Bundles!

I also want to point out that I am indeed aware I can buy this game digitally for my phone for $4. No need to mention that.

I got the trashy Kemco rpg too. I think I like that junk food too.

7. I did the same, and I'm kind of mad at myself for buying it. I had talked myself out of it, then caved last minute.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

8. Self loathing is not a good look. I bought it and loving it.

Did anyone else pick up Guacamelee? Always wanted a physical release of that one.

10. http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/gua...edition/130442

I'm sure that's not what you mean, but it IS physical...I ended up getting the whole set of these.