Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: Small-Press Games

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Did anyone else pick up Guacamelee? Always wanted a physical release of that one.
    Of course I did! I got it Friday. Then I popped it in and realized I already had the digital.

2. Just learned of this:

https://store.iam8bit.com/products/s...ersary-edition

I'm on board for the concept but holy fuck at that price tag. Seriously if this was the trilogy of SNES releases on one cart maybe.

3. So it is just the regular version of SF2?

4. "WARNING: Use of this reproduction game cartridge (the “Product”) on the SNES gaming hardware may cause the SNES console to overheat or catch fire. The SNES hardware is deemed a vintage collectible, so please exercise extreme caution when using the Product and make sure there is fire extinguishment equipment nearby. Use of the Product is at the sole risk of the user. The Product is sold “as is”. Neither iam8bit, Inc. nor Capcom Co, Ltd. make any representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind, including any warranty of merchantability of fitness for a particular use, or that the Product is safe to use, and iam8bit, Inc. or Capcom Co, Ltd. shall have no liability for damage to property or persons arising from use of the Product. Nintendo of America is in no way associated with the release of this Product."

5. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    So it is just the regular version of SF2?
    Seems like it. I can't say I'm down with the concept of spending $90 on a fancy box.

6. don't forget the ultra rare variant shell that you can buy from aliexpress for a quarter.

I have a complete sf2 I can sell ya half price, only $50!

8. The thought of complete set collectors turning in their frameless beds at night over this and the prospect of more things like it brings me warmth and light.

9. So, $100 for a repro cart? I thought the whole point of reproductions was too buy insanely expensive games for reasonable prices? We've now come full circle in the world of video game collecting hysteria.

10. The only thing going for it is that it's licensed. I can get behind that.
    But I'm not spending 2-3x what an original copy goes for just to give Capcom some MORE money for frickin' Street Fighter II.