Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: Small-Press Games

Don't forget the extra twenty bucks or so that you'll apparently need for a fire extinguisher.

2. Exactly...and I already gave them my money for the Switch version. It's beyond ridiculous now.

3. Quote Originally Posted by magnifiedplaid View Post
    Exactly...and I already gave them my money for the Switch version. It's beyond ridiculous now.
    Part of the problem.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. These will be mostly bought by scalpers anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    The thought of complete set collectors turning in their frameless beds at night over this and the prospect of more things like it brings me warmth and light.
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to A Robot Bit Me again."

6. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Part of the problem.
    Definitely. I'm gonna have to draw the line at the Switch version though. At least I can chalk that one up to being desperate to have any game at launch, and at least it won't set my Switch ablaze.

7. I'd be on board for it if it was a official product with a ounce of effort, ya know the entire trilogy on a snes cart. I'd hand Capcom some cash for a Ducktales 1 and 2 cart or a Mega Man 9 cart (if that's even possible).

Edit- reprint Demons Crest or some other cartridge that would kill current market prices.
    Last edited by Low; 31 Aug 2017 at 02:20 PM.

I wouldn't bash Capcom too much, I doubt that this was their idea. Iam8bit was probably just looking for the next overpriced thing to sell to dumb collectors and are paying the licensing fee.

9. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I wouldn't bash Capcom too much, I doubt that this was their idea. Iam8bit was probably just looking for the next overpriced thing to sell to dumb collectors and are paying the licensing fee.
    Nah I get that. The above examples are the only way I see to elevate a offering like this above worthless.

Also how the hell has Demons Crest never seen another installment?

Nah, you can't elevate this to be above worthless. That's just what it is. That said, if they made something actually interesting and it wasn't priced quite so high I'd bite. Like, if Square released Seiken Densetsu 3 in English on a SNES cart I'd happily give them $80 for it.