Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 79101112 LastLast

Thread: Small-Press Games

1. I'm tempted to sell off everything except my Sega stuff and turn my game room into an office. Don't think I'll ever do it, though.

shit, I'm tempted to sell everything that wasn't purchased before I was 15.

And the tank parts. That dream was born before I was 15.

I will pay twice the retail price for Ninja Five-O. You will make 100% profit.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    I'm considering selling off my huge CiB gb/gbc/gba/ds collection next year at the Midwest Classic. They've mostly just sat on a shelf for the past 6-12 years and like SSJN said, the hunt was more fun for me than the games themselves most of the time.

Ninja Five-O will be the hardest to part with, I love the game (& paid retail on release day) but it's worth too much to hold onto for me. I'll still keep a couple systems and a handful of carts. If I can keep the entire collection in a shoe box then it will be plenty for my passing desires to play them down the road and I can just tuck it into a closet and forget about them the rest of the time.
    I keep thinking about selling my Ninja Five-O since it just keeps getting crazier and crazier price wise but I just can't bring myself to sell it yet. It's such a good game.

Maybe if it breaks $1000
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. I don't even check prices anymore. I just trade stuff I have for stuff I want. As long as the thing I'm receiving is worth what I originally spent on the thing I'm getting rid of, I have no regrets.

6. Ninja Five-O deserves an update

7. Leave it be. It's a perfect game aside from that timed escape level at the end. Just port it somewhere people can play it.

8. The game feels somewhat limited by what the GBA can do. Would be great to see a sequel/update on a newer system.

9. A sequel which causes the original's value to skyrocket even more sounds great.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Leave it be. It's a perfect game aside from that timed escape level at the end. Just port it somewhere people can play it.
    Funny I don't even remember that. By the time you get to the end, you are so good at monkeying through the levels that you shouldn't have any problem getting out.