Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Post Your Setup

1. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    My computer desk is in the corner of storage room so it's out of the way when company is over. I keep my games boxed up and put up when not being played. So it's all pretty boring.
    So not even like a cool mini-tank like this?

metal-slug-02.jpg
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. It's a mess and a work in progress. I don't spend a ton of time on my computer anymore, so.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

3. Cigs, don't you get distortion on that TV?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    You. OG 360 needs room to breathe.
    You can't tell from the picture but I have small spacers under the PS3's feet so that there's room for air to flow for the 360.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

At this point if an og 360 hasn't already overheated and melted it's probably safe.

6. I need those tall shelves, these can't hold enough

Last two generations

Prior generations and CRT for light gun

Best PC monitor out there, 1440P, 144Hz GSync IPS and TATE

7. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    I have those exact same fucking shelves....
    I missed this earlier. They're great shelves I got them like 11 years ago at Walmart for relatively cheap I believe.

I'm proud of TNL for how many setups include some form of tate.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. I'm legit annoyed I got rid of my CRT, but i definitely didn't want to move/store it anymore. I guess I'll pick another one up from a thrift store when the time is right. If only they put CRTs on wheels...
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

9. You guys that's my setup pic from like 2002. I just have a regular tv now with a pc hooked up.

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Cigs, don't you get distortion on that TV?
    I got a little, yeah. When I'd play DDP the laser under a boss healthbar looked like a mouse running under a carpet. That tv was a champ though. It spent most of its life on its side, with barely any color issues.