Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Setup

1. Post Your Setup

I don't think I've seen one of these kinda threads on here. And by setup, I mean whatever your setup is to you: your gaming setup, chillin' with a movie setup, or knitting if that's your thing.

I'll post mine as soon as I do a little cleaning... just spilled beer all over my crotch.

2. Here's the "couch" area.

The "standing desk" and "VR command center" station.

Wide shot of more area for context including the "sitting at shitty card table" area.

FIRST PERSON PERSPECTIVE from couch.

Closer shot of standing desk.

Messy haphazard shelving.

PC backside (easy access baby!) ... over the horizon of a dusty ass Colecovision. I really need to do that shelving.

imgur gallery
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Toupee; 18 Aug 2017 at 09:51 PM.

3. Cool, you read Paper Girls.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. I took these after I got things mostly set up in the new place. Some changes since then, moved the Vita and put a PS TV where it was, and the Atari 2600 has been replaced by an Atari 7800, which I'm probably going to mod to composite this weekend. I also need to order some RGB cables for the PS1.

Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. Hope that setup for the 360 is storage only, not actual use.

6. Mine or Toupee's?
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

I eagerly await the replies of three people.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Mine or Toupee's?
    You. OG 360 needs room to breathe.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post

I have those exact same fucking shelves....

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I eagerly await the replies of three people.
    I want to see yours. If there isn't anything Tank related in your setup, I will be disappointed.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

My computer desk is in the corner of storage room so it's out of the way when company is over. I keep my games boxed up and put up when not being played. So it's all pretty boring.