Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret of Mana Remake

1. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    This could redeem itself if it has 3 player online play.
    Famitsu says it does.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    I'll take the Seiken collection on Switch localized instead pls.
    So much this. This 3D remake does not interest me at all. If they announced the collection was being localized I'd throw my money down now.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. If it's a screen-for-screen remake of the original like Adventures of Mana, probably not. If they do more to vary the dungeons and expand the amount of content, I'd be in though.

I don't understand why there is not a Switch version. I will probably get a Switch soon and I would definitely play this.

4. I liked Seiken Densetsu 3 quite a bit more than 2, but it's been a really long time since I've played any of them.

I'll pick this up on Steam, but I don't think I'll pay more than $20.

I'd also rather have an enhanced port of the original 2D game than a 3D remake.

5. I think the 3D models look pretty dang faithful. It's not like these are painterly Amano designs being cuted up into animu chibis. The original concept art is animu chibis.

(But yeah a $40 remake of this graphical scope is pretty lol considering Yakuza Kiwami is out for $30 [or less] on day one)

6. $40? I'm not normally one to complain about games being overpriced, seeing as they're generally underpriced, but this does not look like a $40 game.

7. $40 is ridiculous.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. How is $40 ridiculous for a decent-looking total overhaul of SoM? I recall a bunch of you $40 naysayers chomping at the bit for a $50 FFXII run through an emulator.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/63...ecret_of_Mana/

edit: The timing of this is weird. I'm guessing that they green lit the inclusion of the original in the SNES Classic to drive sales to this, but for me I think it'll do exactly the opposite. I'll play it on the SNES Classic and pass on this until they're giving it away.
    LOL @ $40.00 bucks for this. They're seriously asking that much for a simple fucking remake with shitty 3D graphics?
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    How is $40 ridiculous for a decent-looking total overhaul of SoM?
    This isn't decent looking.