Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Secret of Mana Remake

1. Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. OK I watched the whole thing. Here comes some bitching.

Get rid of the voice acting. I'm sorry but it's fucking terrible. You lazy sacks of fuck couldn't have done a new remixed soundtrack? Don't get me wrong the Super NES tunes were wonderful but they matched up with the quality of that game years ago. Small thing I noticed also is no sound effects when slicing the grass with your sword. Also, That fucking annoying voice every time he lifted up a box to open it is making me cringe.

Hit detection seems slightly off from what I've seen. Sound effects also are almost all directly ripped off from the Super NES version. You fucking lazy sacks of shit. This game is nowhere WORTH the $40.00 they want for it. This is a straight up pass for me. I'll just keep my fingers crossed for the Switch version to come stateside since M2 is doing the port and they already have a solid track record of not being lazy fucks.

Also love it when people are talking and there is no lips moving at all.

I give this game so far a 3/10 just for overall lazyness.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 06 Sep 2017 at 08:29 AM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

3. Yeah this looks like such a lazy ass money grab with no effort in it. I can't imagine it would cost more to just translate SD3 already and give us the fucking collection instead of this half assed crap.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. I mean, there are like 5 months before release...

5. Good god the voice acting without having the faces move is PS1 era crap. That's just painful.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    I mean, there are like 5 months before release...
    You know damn well that they arn't fixing anything from what we've seen already.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

7. Totally cool with this as a $15 mobile game. They are batshit crazy if they think this is a $40 PC/console title, though.

8. I like everything except the price

and i only don't like the price because i know no one is going to buy it but me
    Donk

9. I'm not paying $40 for that shit and neither should you
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. I will. I've paid more for worse.
    Donk