Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: Secret of Mana Remake

Its true.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    I'm not paying $40 for that shit and neither should you
    Finch, I love you but I swear to god I'm going to take away your wallet if you waste it on a cash grab like this shit. I could have accepted this if it were a legit PS1 game. At least then the excuse would be only so slight but this game looked like something done by total amateurs.

I checked the sales in Japan with the Switch Collection and was shocked to see it only in 2nd place in sales right behind Tekken 7. Dear SE, Get a clue and just publish the Switch Collection Stateside already.

@ the 8:30 Mark.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 06 Sep 2017 at 11:31 PM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

3. what if i really like it though. i really liked the remake of the first one
    Donk

4. I'll buy three of it and you all(not Finch) can suck my dick.

5. The remake of the first one was also a $10 game, like this one should be
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. You can choke on fire dick, sir.

7. That trailer really makes it feel like one of those faceless Chinese iOS games that I wouldn't bother installing if it were free.

I don't get it. Just port the game that people actually love that already exists. The video game industry is so fucking weird. You don't see movie studios completely re-filming their back catalog with different actors each time a new home video format is released.

8. Well, actually...
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Quote Originally Posted by koda View Post
    The video game industry is so fucking weird. You don't see movie studios completely re-filming their back catalog with different actors each time a new home video format is released.
    Yep, that's why we live in a world where we're getting a Flatliners remake, starring Juno and that cute chick from The Vampire Diaries!

10. Well, okay. There are exceptions. But you guys know what I mean. You can buy Batman on VHS, Laserdisc, DVD, Blu-Ray... audio/visual quality might be enhanced between formats, but it's the same damn movie.