Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 College Football

1. Purdue is a decent team this year, almost 3-0. The B10 is so top heavy that they could have a good showing.

2. I don't believe Purdue being decent for a second.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. College GameDay is in Times Square, it’s so weird. NYC has fans and bars for every team so it has no team.

Good.

Good

6. Gary Patterson's TCU Horned Frogs are taking #6 OSU out to the woodshed for a good old ass beating.

7. This is why there should be no rankings until at least teams play their first conference game, which is this week mostly.

8. I've been watching Josh Rosen for years. He sucks. I don't know where all this top-3 pick talk is coming from, honestly. It's like Jake Locker all over again.

9. The Longhorns Freshman quarterback Ehlinger pulls off an overtime win against Kansas State with a quick strike in the 2nd overtime. TCU puts West Virginia away in the final minutes with a touchdown during the final 2 minutes and an interception to seal the deal.

TCU and Texas sit at the top of the Big 12, after Oklahoma gets stunned by Big 12's Iowa State.